Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do You Have The Valentine's Day Reds?

I don't want to call it the blues because it is definitely not!  It's the Reds.  It's the warm fuzzies for those you love.  It's the appreciation for all those people that genuinely care about you in your life. 

Do You Have The Reds?

You know you have the Reds when your son finally chooses you over his daddy (and not because he wants something)!

(JayJay - Almost 2 Years)

You know you have the Reds when your daughter sleeps through the night and in her own crib...ALL NIGHT!

Don't Let the Cute Fool Ya!
(London - 6 Months)

You know you have the Reds when your husband takes out the trash and cleans the kitchen with absolutely no prompting.
(Yeah, He's Cute Too!)

Sill I Ask, Do You Have The Reds?

If you are not expecting the world to bend at the knees and hand you its splendor on February 14, but you do expect to smile and spend some time with the ones you love...you have the Valentine's Day Reds

...And I'm so grateful for them.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet sentiment Brittany. Jesus has given me the Reds during this season. I have great friends and family as support. I'm also enjoying making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina - That is great...You do have great friends and some pretty great God children that want to be your Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...how sweet. You have a great hubby and adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie - Thank you!!! I love them, but your blog inspired me to write something...I wasn't otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww the Reds! And yes the cuteness of Londy does fool me every time

    ReplyDelete